New RideMVTA app is exclusive app for MVTA
Apr 24th, 2023 8:25 am
The new RideMVTA is the exclusive app for MVTA.
For all MVTA Connect rides, customers will need to use the new RideMVTA app.
Search “RideMVTA” on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store to download the free app on your phone.
Updated Connect Policies:
- To reduce wait times and make Connect a more on-demand service, riders will now be able to book rides up to 3 hours in advance.
- Connect drivers will no longer call. The Connect vehicle will wait three minutes upon arrival. As your pickup time approaches, please be ready for your Connect vehicle.
How to Book a Ride:
- Select "Plan & Route"
- Type your destination
- Choose the Connect trip
- Select "Start Booking"
- Select "Buy Tickets" or if paying cash onboard, tap "Pay with Cash"
- Indicate number of riders
- Select "Add to Cart"
- If necessary, add your credit card or use a stored one, including Apple Pay
- Slide to activate the ticket
- Tap X to close the ticket
- Click "Request Ride Now"
Paying for Your Ride
- The current one-way fare for an MVTA Connect trip is $3, purchased using credit, debit, or cash (exact amount required when boarding). Children 5 and under ride free. Connect riders can request a same-day transfer from the driver to ride on MVTA fixed route buses. The transfer is valid that day for a fixed-route bus trip.
For more information on the new app, call MVTA Customer Service during Connect service times at 952-882-7500.