Effective Monday, Sept. 18, MVTA is adjusting schedules for Route 497 and adding trips to Route 475.
Route 497 – Trip times for both northbound and southbound routes have been adjusted to improve reliability of the schedule. There is a new weekday and weekend schedule.
Route 475 – Two additional northbound trip times from Apple Valley Transit Station are being added on Monday, Sept. 18.
- An additional northbound trip will leave at 6:30 a.m.
- An additional northbound trip will leave at 7:30 a.m.
Latest News & Events
- Ride with MVTA to Gopher football games!
- Huzzah! MVTA express trips to Renaissance Festival
- Ride with MVTA to Vikings home games
- Goal! New Express Service to MN United Games from Eagan Transit Station
- MVTA September 5 services changes
- Routing change for Route 440
- Routing change for Route 490
- Routing change for Route 497